Transcriptionist – PRN
Transcribe and edit dictation of patient X-ray film interpretation and/or treatment for radiology records, physician’s reports and correspondence from radiology supervisors. Review transcribed reports for spelling, grammar, clarity, consistency, and proper medical terminology. This position is work-from-home.
Major Job Functions:
- Accurately transcribes and edits involved technical radiology reports.
- Transcribes non-medical reports, letters and documents as requested.
- Operates and keeps transcription equipment in good working condition
- Works on quantity to insure reports are sent back to referring physician within 24 hours.
- Answers phone as needed.
- Resolves problems regarding reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reconciles records to make sure all orders have reports. Notifies appropriate staff if missing a report.
- Keep adequate supplies for work area.
headset, foot pedal, computer, and keyboard to listen to and edit radiology dictations.
- Must be able to provide own computer and have access/Have high-speed broadband internet connection.
- Prefer computer to run Windows 10 or newer.
- Prefer to have 8GB of RAM minimum
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to HR@easternrad.com.