Part Time MRI Technologist
Seashore Imaging, LLC is an outpatient imaging center located in Morehead City, North Carolina. Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art, cost effective, imaging services to eastern North Carolina. We pride ourselves on providing cutting-edge technology and the highest level of care. We provide comprehensive imaging services to a growing number of patients.
MRI Technologist will work part-time flexible hours with nights and/or weekends. Competitive salary and shift differential.
- MRI Technologist must be a graduate from an accredited training program and hold an ARRT registry with advanced certification in MR.
- MRI Technologist must hold a current BLS certification.
- MRI Technologist will prepare patient for procedure, including explanation of procedure, interviewing of patients, etc.
- MRI Technologist operates all MRI and X-ray ancillary equipment for the productions of diagnostic imaging and monitors imaging quality.
- MRI Technologist is responsible for the care of the patient while in the MRI Imaging Center and must maintain a high standard of ethics while providing quality patient care.
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to HR@easternrad.com.