Local MRI center is seeking a FT MRI Technologist to work Monday-Friday, 1:00 pm-9:00 pm. Must be a graduate from an accredited training program and hold an ARRT licensure with advanced certification in MR. Must be CPR certified. Competitive salary and shift differential.
- Prepare patient for procedure, including explanation of procedure, interviewing of patients, etc.
- Sedation of patients when necessary, instructed and under the direct supervision of a Radiologist
- Operate all MRI and X-ray ancillary equipment for the productions of diagnostic imaging.
- Monitor image quality
- Provide quality patient care
- Maintain professional relations with patients, visitors and staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to HR@easternrad.com.