Full Time Mammography Technologist
Eastern Radiologists, Inc., Breast Imaging Center is an outpatient imaging center located in Greenville, North Carolina. Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art, cost effective, imaging services to eastern North Carolina. We pride ourselves on providing cutting-edge technology and the highest level of care. We provide comprehensive imaging services to a growing number of patients.
Immediate opening for a FT Mammography Technologist. Working hours: Monday thru Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Salary commensurate with experience, benefits and shift differential.
- Mammography Technologist must be a graduate from an accredited training program and hold a current ARRT registry with advanced certification in Mammography. Biopsy experience is preferred.
- Mammography Technologist must hold a current BLS certification.
- The Mammography Technologist performs all duties associated with acquisition, processing, submission for interpretation, and archiving of mammography images.
- The Mammography Technologist will perform a biopsy rotation which includes patient work up, assisting radiologist in stereotactic and ultrasound guided biopsy and ductogram.
- The Mammography Technologist is responsible for the care of the patient while in the mammography center and must maintain a high standard of ethics while providing quality patient care.
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Medical Imaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Preferred)
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to HR@easternrad.com.